How ARB French Property Works for Sellers
RECOMMEND US to your friends who want to sell – THEN when they join we will send you M&S Vouchers.
Special Offers – Available to all vendors who join our new site. If you have a property to sell please call or email and we will be pleased to discuss the best scheme for your home and your budget. We need houses throughout France to sell. Find a buyer quickly join us today.
Sell Your Property through ARB and receive the following :-
- Call us on Tel – +44 (0)1803 469367 and we will discuss your options and help you select which of our 3 schemes suits you best. Together we will put in place a high quality description with the best photos. All schemes have unlimited text and up to 30 images.
- All schemes include a floor plan – provided by us from measurements and description.
- The EPC (DPE) is a legal obligation for all properties. Let us know if you need local contacts.
- All potential buyers are registered (It is free for buyers to register) We ask all the important questions to understand the buyer’s requirements and whether they are ready to proceed. Our aim is to bring an end to buyers seeing unsuitable homes and sellers putting up with the merely curious. Enquiries are passed to you so you can deal directly with the prospective buyer for all viewings & negotiations. An English speaking French notaire will oversee the sale in the normal way. We can even help source an English speaking notaire in your area of France.
- Enquiries sent to you in plenty of time, letting you book viewings in advance with time to prepare for the visit.
- Feedback – about your property’s performance with statistics. Just call us and we will give you results so you can compare your property’s performance and update your listing. Price, photo and text changes are all free of charge.
- We have a large active database of potential buyers that we keep updated with new instructions, price reductions, and information on how to buy in France. In 2018 we will embark on trials of local exhibitions and county shows throughout the south of England. Being based in the UK puts us in a great position to find your UK buyer.
- English speaking notaires – Once you have found your buyer, negotiated and agreed a price, we can put you in contact with an English speaking notaire to draw up the compromis de vente (sales contract) for a private sale. If you or the buyer wish, we can also provide details of translators. They will be able to accompany you on visits to the notaire and help you from start to finish. Don’t forget, the buyers pays the notaire’s fees.
We are on hand if you have any questions. Our on-line service concentrates on the presentation and marketing of your home. We have many years experience and so are here to help answer your questions on the process from start to finish.